Here’s how to do some basic wand curls, the wand I used for these curls was a conical curling wand, size 32mm-19mm.
Items needed: curling wand, hair sectioning clips, hairspray….
- Begin by sectioning of your hair into 3 even sections (one bottom, one middle and one top) depending on the thickness of your hair you may not need to have as many sections.
- Once your wand has heated up to the right temperature setting..
- Grab a small section of hair and twist it around the wand..
- Hold for 10-15 seconds.. and then let the hair drop into your hand and let cool for a for seconds..
- Repeat steps 3-4 until you finish the first layer of hair…
- Lightly spray with hairspray if desired…
- then let down the middle section and repeat steps 3-4
- When you get to the top layer (if you have a side part, make sure you part your hair down the middle.. )
- Repeat steps 3-4 and once finished, let your hair cool for a minute of two..
- Then re-part you hair to where you would usually have your part…
- And you’re done!
For any questions ect. please comment below 😉
Thank you! 😀
Nothing compliments a girl more, well done Clare!
Very helpful for someone like me who’s never wand curled their hair before! And the picture looked great
Truly awesome! Needed this! thanks, girl!! 🙂
This is really great! The hairstyle is incredible and looks absolutely gorgeous. 🙂
Plus the steps are simple and it makes something this good also easy to do! You are SOOOOOOO good at hairstyles! 😀 😀 😀