How to create a Braided updo
Items you will need: hair brush, 2-3 hair elastics, 1 hair tie and a handful of bobby pins.
- to start of with you will need to part your hair off to one side….
- separate a small section of hair from the front and french braid it until you get to just in front of your ear…
- then finish it off with a plait, and secure with an elastic…
- then go back and gently tug on the outside edges of the braid to make it look bigger and softer..
- keep the braid out of the way while you gather all of the rest of your hair in to a messy bun..
- once you have the bun where you want it, secure it with bobby pins…
- and the wrap the braid around the bun and secure into place with a few more bobby pins.
- add hairspray if desired.
I hope you liked this hairstyle, and please leave a comment below, letting me know what you think 😀