While we are too late to be involved with the 40 days for life this year we wanted to share this with you so we can all get involved now and for the 40 days next year, and to also share this beautiful song “The Call”.
Touch hearts. Save lives. Pray to end abortion.
You can help save lives!
The 40 days for life ran from February 22 to April 1, 2012. Our community joined many cities around the world in a faith-filled, groundbreaking, coordinated pro-life movement.
40 Days for Life is a focused pro-life effort that consists of:
– 40 days of prayer and fasting
– 40 days of peaceful vigil
– 40 days of community outreach
We are praying that with God’s help, this groundbreaking effort will mark the beginning of the end of abortion in our city and throughout Australia.
Since the first 40 Days for Life campaign was held in 2004, internationally:
– Over 5000 children have been spared from abortion (and these are just the ones we know about!)
– Over 60 abortion workers have quit their jobs;
– 19 abortion facilities have completely shut down; and
– Numerous women (and men too) are finding healing & forgiveness after having experienced an abortion.
There is much you can do, and this is where we need your help and involvement in the 40 Days for Life Melbourne campaign. Can you spare an hour, or two, or more, to pray for the life of a baby? The life you save through prayer will be made known to you in heaven.
Will you respond to “The Call”
Watch this heart moving clip with exquisite vocals by Majella McKendry.
More about the song
Related post: Just what would you give to end abortion?