Here’s how to do some basic wand curls, the wand I used for these curls was a conical curling wand, size 32mm-19mm.
Items needed: curling wand, hair sectioning clips, hairspray….
- Begin by sectioning of your hair into 3 even sections (one bottom, one middle and one top) depending on the thickness of your hair you may not need to have as many sections.
- Once your wand has heated up to the right temperature setting..
- Grab a small section of hair and twist it around the wand..
- Hold for 10-15 seconds.. and then let the hair drop into your hand and let cool for a for seconds..
- Repeat steps 3-4 until you finish the first layer of hair…
- Lightly spray with hairspray if desired…
- then let down the middle section and repeat steps 3-4
- When you get to the top layer (if you have a side part, make sure you part your hair down the middle.. )
- Repeat steps 3-4 and once finished, let your hair cool for a minute of two..
- Then re-part you hair to where you would usually have your part…
- And you’re done!
For any questions ect. please comment below 😉
“But on the first day of the week, at early dawn, they came to the tomb, taking spices that they had prepared. They found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they went in, they did not find the body. While they were perplexed about this, suddenly two men in dazzling clothes stood beside them. The women were terrified and bowed their faces to the ground, but the men said to them, ‘Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here, but has risen.’ ” Luke 24.29
It’s easy to assume such stories of trial and triumph are for the Bible’s books or the history books. But miracles happen, even when adversity hits hardest. Just ask Josh Havens, guitarist and lead vocalist of the Afters. He relates how the band’s latest effort, Live on Forever began during a season of tragedy read more via their site under ABOUT
The Afters are a great US-based Christian band with a positive and powerful message. As well as the usual places like iTunes, Amazon and their own site you can also purchase their cd via Koorong
I am very excited to announce the publication of my first ever novel, Kingstone, a short fantasy story in the style of J.R.R.Tolkien’s The Hobbit. It has been some time in the making, and I am very proud to say that it is now available for purchase on Amazon, worldwide, as an eBook or paperback. Please get yourself a copy and let me know what you think.
Elross believed that he was just an ordinary boy, no different to any other in the secluded valley of Anibar. But one night, an encounter with a mysterious stranger, who saves his life from a ferocious beast sets his feet on a path of discovery, about himself and the wider world outside. His whole world is soon turned upside-down, and he quickly finds himself surrounded by creatures he had only known from the bedtime stories his father had read to him as a boy. It is among this new world of marvels that he comes to learn of an enchanted stone which holds within it the possibilities of immortality…the Kingstone.
Get your copy on Amazon today;
Janette Oke is one of my favourite authors at the moment, and is a “bestselling Christain author of over 70 books, 32 of which have been translated into fourteen languages. Her books have sold over 22 million copies.”
Janette Oke has dreamed for years of retelling a story in a biblical time frame from a female protagonist’s perspective, and Davis Bunn is elated to be working with her again on this sweeping saga of the dramatic events surrounding the birth of Christianity…- via https://www.bookdepository.com
Another one of her series I’ve read recently is the “Return to Canadian West.” The TV series “When Calls the Heart” had been based off them.
“Where Courage Calls” :Her courage and her heart will be tested in ways she never expected… Beth Thatcher has spent her entire life in the safe, comfortable world of her family, her friends, and the social outings her father’s wealth provides. But Beth is about to leave it all behind…… – via https://www.bookdepository.com
I would definitely recommend them both, for around ages 13 up.
I have also enjoyed reading numerous other books by her. (the links as to where you can purchase the books are embedded in the pictures)
Feastday: February 14
Patron of Love, Young People, Happy Marriages
To learn more click here.
Happy Valentine’s Day! ❤
Items you will need: hair brush and comb, 2-3 hair elastics, 1 hair tie and a few bobby pins. Optional:(hairspray)
- begin by dutch braiding the top section of the hair..
- continue braiding until you reach the back of the head..
- and secure with a hair tie..
- once secured in a ponytail, begin fishtail briading..
- when you reach the end of your fishtail braid secure with an elastic..
- and finish with hairspray as desired..
For a different look put the fishtail braid up into a bun.
As always, feel free to leave a comment telling me what you think. 😉