You can help save lives
From September 26th to November 4th, 2012, our community will be one of many cities around the world joining together for a faith-filled, groundbreaking, coordinated pro-life movement.
40 Days for Life is a focused pro-life effort that consists of:
- 40 days of prayer and fasting
- 40 days of peaceful vigil
- 40 days of community outreach
We are praying that with Gods help, this groundbreaking effort will mark the beginning of the end of abortion in our city and throughout Australia.
Since the first 40 Days for Life campaign was held in 2004, internationally:
- Over 5000 children have been spared from abortion and these are just the ones we know about!
- Over 60 abortion workers have quit their jobs;
- 19 abortion facilities have completely shut down; and
- Numerous women and men too are finding healing & forgiveness after having experienced an abortion.
There is much you can do, and this is where we need your help and involvement in the 40 Days for Life, Melbourne campaign. Can you spare an hour, or two, or more, to pray for the life of a baby? The life you save through prayer will be made known to you in heaven. While all aspects of 40 Days for Life are crucial in our effort to end abortion, the most visible component is the peaceful prayer vigil outside the abortion facility.
You can help make a life-saving impact by joining our local vigil at:
For more information go to 40 Days for Life – Melbourne, Victoria.